Social Workers – Belfast
We have an excellent opportunity for Social Workers to join our team in the Belfast area within a hospital setting working in the adult community & older people’s services.
These posts are initially for a 6-month period & will start immediately once all relevant checks are complete.
Part time & full-time hours available with flexibility to suit your individual needs.
As a contracted supplier for the NHS, candidates will be able to further experience in selected field of Social Work such as older people, mental health & hospitals.
Rate of pay in £13.84-£22.14 (AYE candidates), £17.24-£27.58 per hour for experienced Social Workers with milage allowance also.
Newly Qualified candidates will be supported through your Assessed Year of Employment with ongoing training, supervision & development.
What We Need from You:
- Social Work Qualification
- To be NISCC registered
- Hold a current full driving licence which is valid for use in the UK and have access to a car on appointment.
- To attend all mandatory training courses
- Willingness to undergo an enhanced Access NI check
What We Will Offer You:
- 24 Hour on call service that can be accessed for emergencies
- A minimum of 28 days paid holiday’s (pro rata)
- Inclusion into our company pension scheme
The Next Steps, How To Contact The Team That Ticks All The Boxes:
- Contact Denise Clarke or Ella Milligan on 02890313693
- Email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Simply click the apply button