First Choice Selection Services are currently recruiting a Solicitor for their public sector client based in Belfast.
The Solicitor will assist in the provision of legal services to a range of clients within the Health and Social care Sector. The Solicitor will carry out these duties under the supervision of an Assistant Chief Legal Adviser who will directly allocate their caseload. They will also carry out research where and when required by the Assistant Chief Legal Adviser.
Duties will include;
- Investigate and assess clients legal liability
- Give timely legal advice and opinions to clients in respect of their statutory responsibilities pursuant to child care law and adoption law
- Investigate Title deeds and other related documents
- As an Officer of the Court will have a direct individual professional
- obligation to the Courts
- The Solicitor may be required to participate in the Out-of-Hours Duty Rota
- Be a Solicitor eligible to practise in Northern Ireland at the time of the application
- Be prepared to travel throughout Northern Ireland
- Hold a full current driving license and access to transport
- Hold a current full driving licence and have access to a form of transport
Rate of pay is £16.82 per hour.
If you meet the above criteria please call Craig Devaney or Bradley Collings on 02890 313693 or email your CV to the link.