Specialist Speech and Language Therapist
Specialist Speech and Language Therapist Adult Services
What The Job Is:
We have an exciting opportunity for a Specialist Speech and Language Therapist to join our team in Ballymena. The role is due to start ASAP until at September/October2019 (in the first instance) The pay rate for this role is £16.57 – £26.51(depending on shift work) To provide a specialist speech and language therapy to adults in both Acute and Community settings.
Who We Are:
First Choice now one of Northern Ireland’s leading Healthcare Recruitment Agencies has come a long way since opening its doors in 1994. We employ over 40 consultants and place over 1000 temporary staff every week in a variety of Public and Private Sector Settings.
We value our Healthcare Staff and the hard work they do and are currently looking for individuals to join our team.
What The Job Entails:
This is a diverse role and will include a number of key areas including:
- To be responsible for the specialist assessment, diagnosis and management of dysphagia.
- To liaise formally and informally with other disciplines and voluntary agencies, as required.
- To be committed to personal development and acquisition of further skills and knowledge as required to maintain the standard of the service.
- To be responsible for the care and maintenance of assessment and therapeutic equipment/materials.
What We Need From You:
- A Degree/ Diploma in Speech and Language Therapy
- Have RCSLT and HCPC Registration
- Recognised Post Graduate Qualification in Dysphagia and evidence of ability to manage dysphagia caseload.
- Post Graduate Training relevant to the client group.
- Full clean driving licence and access to car
What We Would Like From You:
- Ability to work outside normal working hours when required
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally, non-verbally and in writing
What We Will Offer You:
- £16.57 – £26.51 per hour (depending on shift worked) with yearly increments
- A minimum of 28 days paid holiday’s (pro rata)
- Inclusion into our company pension scheme
- Free Comprehensive and ongoing annual training courses
- Free Uniform if required
The Nitty Gritty:
- Hours of work are 37 ½ hours per week.
- 30 minute Lunch Break
- 24 Hour on call service that can be accessed for emergencies
- Closing date of advertisement 04.07.19
- Start Date for role is immediate, pending all relevant checks
The Next Steps:
- Contact our Emma on 02825648477
- Email your cv to email@example.com
If you like the idea of making a difference to people’s lives and would like to expand your career in the Healthcare sector and work for one of Northern Irelands leading provider of Healthcare Staff then please contact the team that always ticks the boxes.
First Choice is an equal opportunities employer