Speech & Language Therapist
Band 6 Speech & Language Therapist
What The Job Is:
First Choice have an exciting opportunity for a Band 6 Speech and Language Therapist. We are recruiting on behalf of our client in the BANGOR AREA for immediate start. THIS PARTICULAR ROLE WILL INVOLVE TRAVELING, SO A FULL DRIVING LICENSE IS REQUIRED. THE PAY RATE IS £14.20 PER HOUR, WORKING MON- FRI 9AM-5PM. Candidates must have experience in treatment of in and out patients with Acquired Neurological Disorders of speech and swallowing. The right candidate must be dysphagia trained and competent to work independently with patients with swallowing difficulties.
Who We Are:
First Choice now one of Northern Ireland’s leading Healthcare Recruitment Agencies has come a long way since opening its doors in 1994. We employ over 40 consultants and place over 1000 temporary staff every week in a variety of Public and Private Sector Settings.
We value our Healthcare Staff and the hard work they do and are currently looking for individuals to join our team.
What The Job Entails:
- To provide specialist assessment, diagnosis and treatment for adults with disorders of communication and / or swallowing problems.
- To evaluate outcomes and provide written reports as required.
- To involve patients and families in goal-setting wherever possible.
What We Need From You:
- Hold a recognised Speech and Language Therapy Degree Qualification or equivalent.
- Minimum 1 years post qualification experience working as an SLT with adults.
- Hold a full driving licence and access to a car
What We Would Like From You:
- Experience in a similar role in a similar setting
- Professional qualification
What We Will Offer You:
- £14.20 per hour
- A minimum of 28 days paid holiday’s (pro rata)
- Inclusion into our company pension scheme
- Free Comprehensive and ongoing annual training courses
- Free Uniform if required
The Nitty Gritty:
- Hours of work are Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm
- 24 Hour on call service that can be accessed for emergencies
- Closing date of advertisement 27.02.20 @ 5pm
- Start Date for role – immediate start
The Next Steps:
- Contact Rachel on 02891274500
- Email your cv to the link provided
If you like the idea of making a difference to people’s lives and would like to expand your career in the Healthcare sector and work for one of Northern Irelands leading provider of Healthcare Staff then please contact the team that always ticks the boxes.
First Choice is an equal opportunities employer