Staff Nurse (RGN) Holywood
We are recruiting for a Registered General Nurse to work in our client’s small Residential home for up to 8 service users with learning disabilities and complex needs in Holywood. Due to the care needs of the residents, we are looking for an experienced Nurse who has experience in clinical tasks such as; administering medication, catheter care, PEG tube management and other specific nursing duties.
This will be a temporary ad hoc role with the flexibility to choose your own shifts and work around your other commitments.
The pay rate is £25 – £35 per hour depending on the shift and double time for bank holidays. Shifts will vary and will cover days, nights and weekends.
What The Job Entails:
This is a diverse role and will include a number of key areas including:
- Provide a range of nursing duties to residents with learning disabilities and complex needs
- Liaise with appropriate services as necessary i.e. GP, Occupational Therapist, and Physiotherapists etc.
- Ensure Client Care Plans are completed and maintained in conjunction with all relevant bodies
- Administer prescribed medicines and document the same in accordance with the Company’s procedure and NMC guidelines
What We Need From You:
- Must have at least one years’ experience as a registered nurse
- Live Registration with NMC and Adhere to all appropriate guidelines / regulations
- A capability to complete paperwork and update care plan notes accordingly
- To have, or be willing to attend all mandatory training courses and meetings
- Willingness to undergo an enhanced Access Ni check
What We Will Offer You:
- £25 – £35 per hour (Depending on shift worked) and double time for bank holidays
- Free Comprehensive and ongoing annual training courses
- Support from an experienced management team
- Flexibility to choose your own shifts
The Nitty Gritty:
- Hours of work are 8am – 8pm, 8am – 2pm, 2pm – 8pm, 8pm – 8am Mon- Sun
- 24 Hour on call service that can be accessed for emergencies
- Closing date of advertisement 15th July 2022 @ 5.00pm
- Start Date for role will be as soon as all relevant checks are complete
The Next Steps, How To Contact The Team That Ticks All The Boxes:
- Contact Danielle on 02891274500
- Email your cv to email@example.com
First Choice is an equal opportunities employer