Summer Scheme Assistants x10
Posted 2 weeks ago
We are currently recruiting 10 Summer Scheme Staff on behalf of our public sector client. These roles are based in hospitals in the Lisburn, Downpatrick and Dundonald areas and will run from the 3rd of July to the 1st of September 2023, the successful candidates will work between the hours of 8:30am-5:30pm Monday to Friday with a pay rate of £11.11 per hour.
These roles are ideally suited to sports coaches, teachers and students who are undertaking qualifications in an area that involves working with children.
- Supervise, participate and lead various activities
- Record all injuries in the accident book and complete the appropriate forms
- Assist children who require help with toileting etc
- Follow health and safety and child protection guidelines
What We Need from You:
- Previous experience working with children
- Ability to plan and take park in activities
- Willingness to undertake an Access NI police check
What We Will Offer You:
- Opportunity to gain more experience working with children
- Weekly pay
The next Steps:
- Contact the office on 02890313693 and speak to Ella, Denise or Shannen
- Email your CV to email@example.com
- Closing date 1st June 2023
First Choice is an equal opportunities employer.