Support Worker – Ballyclare
Job Title: Support Worker – Ballyclare
What The Job Is:
We have an exciting opportunity for a Support Worker to join our team in Ballymena. This role is based in Ballyclare, in a supported housing scheme for clients with learning disabilities – immediate starts available pending relevant checks. This role is on a shift basis with a pay rate of £9.00 – £13.00 per hour (depending on shift worked). As a core member of the support work team you will be expected to work both individually and within the team to provide the highest standards of care to all service users within the unit. We at First Choice will help you achieve this with continuous professional development and training.
Who We Are:
First Choice now one of Northern Ireland’s leading Healthcare Recruitment Agencies has come a long way since opening its doors in 1994. We employ over 40 consultants and place over 1000 temporary staff every week in a variety of Public and Private Sector Settings.
We value our Healthcare Staff and the hard work they do and are currently looking for individuals to join our team.
What We Will Offer You:
- £9.00 – £13.00 per hour (depending on shift worked)
- A dedicated recruitment team that focuses solely on processing applications which is why we can process speedily
- A minimum of 28 days paid holiday’s (pro rata)
- Inclusion into our company pension scheme
- Free Comprehensive and ongoing annual training courses
The Nitty Gritty:
- Hours of work are on a shift basis and around what your availability is
- 30 minute Lunch Break
- 24 Hour on call service that can be accessed for emergencies
- Closing date of advertisement 15.03.19 @ 5pm
- Start Date for role is immediate, pending all relevant checks
The Next Steps:
- Contact Healthcare Department
- Email your cv to Ballymenajobs@first-choice-rec.com
If you like the idea of making a difference to people’s lives and would like to expand your career in the Healthcare sector and work for one of Northern Irelands leading provider of Healthcare Staff then please contact the team that always ticks the boxes.
First Choice is an equal opportunities employer