Support Worker – Day Centre (Downpatrick)
Posted 2 hours ago
We are recruiting Support Workers to work within a Day Centre in Downpatrick.
This role involves working with adults with Autism or those with challenging behaviour. This is a sociable role where you will interact and provide support to the service users while on trips and within the day centre. You will assist the service users with feeding and toileting.
This job is from Monday – Friday 9:30am – 3:30pm with a pay rate of £11.11 per hour.
What The Job Entails:
- Interact and develop relationships with service users
- Provide support to service users
- Work with individuals to maintain their levels of mobility and independence
- Be involved with planning and implementing activities
What We Need from You:
- 6 months experience in a Healthcare Setting
- To be NISCC registered, or willing to apply
- To have, or be willing to attend all mandatory training courses
- Willingness to undergo an enhanced Access Ni check
The Next Steps, How To Contact The Team That Ticks All The Boxes:
- Contact Danielle or Rachel at the Bangor Branch on 02891274500
- or email: Bangorjobs@first-choice-rec.com
First Choice is an equal opportunities employer.