Support Worker – Day Centres – Coleraine
Posted 6 days ago
Support Workers urgently required in Coleraine!
We are recruiting for Support Workers to work in Day Centres in Coleraine. You will be supporting adults with learning disabilities. Hours of work is Monday- Friday 9.30-3.30pm. Hourly rate of pay £11.11
Supporting individuals to maintain their levels of independence, be involved in planned activities, building relationships with service users.
What We Need from You:
- 6 months experience in a Healthcare Setting
- To be NISCC registered, or willing to apply
- To have, or be willing to attend all mandatory training courses
- Willingness to undergo an enhanced Access Ni check
What We Will Offer You:
- A minimum of 28 days paid holiday’s (pro rata)
- Free Comprehensive and ongoing annual training courses
- Weekly pay
The Nitty Gritty:
- Immediate start after are checks are completed
- Closing date for roles: 1st April 2023
How to register with us:
- Contact Chloe Brewster or John Nestor on 02870327011
- Email your CV to Colerainejobs@first-choice-rec.com
- Simply click the apply button
First Choice is an equal opportunities employer.