Support Workers – Belfast
Support Workers required to work with our Public Sector client.
We are recruiting for Support Workers to work within a Residential and respite unit in Belfast. This is a brilliant opportunity to work with our public sector client. These positions will be a 37.5 hour temporary placement on a rota basis for 3-6 months. Hours of work may vary, and you will be expected to work evenings and weekends. No night shifts will be required. Pay Rates range from £11.11-£18.78 per hour.
What the job entails:
- Interact with service users and provide support
- Provide personal care –inclusive of washing, dressing, showering and toileting
- Assist with meals
- Assist with the daily activities
- Be aware of and implement Safeguarding Policies
What We Need from You:
- Experience in a similar Healthcare Setting
- To be NISCC registered, or willing to apply
- To have, or be willing to attend all mandatory training courses
- Willingness to undergo an enhanced Access Ni check
Benefits of working for First Choice:
- A minimum of 28 days paid holiday’s (pro rata)
- Inclusion into our company pension scheme
- Free training courses
- Weekly pay
Closing Date for role: Tuesday 7th February
How to Register with us:
- Contact Robyn Millar, Ella Milligan or Denise Clarke on 02890313693
- Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Simply click apply now.
First Choice is an equal opportunities employer.