Support Workers – Day Shifts
We are delighted to announce we have been awarded the contract as nominated supplier to Praxis Healthcare the largest registered care charity in Northern Ireland. Praxis is dedicated to providing support and care to individuals with mental ill health, learning disabilities and people with complex needs.
First Choice are recruiting Support Workers to work Day Shifts in supported living units across Belfast and Newtownabbey. This is a brilliant opportunity to work with clients living in group housing with shared communal facilities .
The hours are normally 8am – 3pm or 8am – 9pm with hourly pay rates of £11.00 Monday to Friday, £13.00 on a Saturday and £15.00 on a Sunday. (Rates will increase from the 1st of April 2024).
What the job entails:
- Interact with service users and provide support
- Accompanying clients to medical appointments
- Assist with meal preparation and daily activities
What We Need from You:
- Experience working in a Healthcare Setting
- To be NISCC registered, or willing to apply
- To have, or be willing to attend all mandatory training courses
- Willingness to undergo an enhanced Access Ni check
Benefits of working for First Choice:
- A minimum of 28 days paid holiday (pro rata)
- Inclusion into our company pension scheme
- Free annual training courses
- Weekly pay
How to Register with us:
- Contact Ella Milligan, Saoirse McCloskey or Mitchell Douglas on 02890313693
- Send your CV to email@example.com
First Choice is an equal opportunities employer