Support Workers – Enniskillen
Support Workers required to work with our long established client Praxis Care who provide care and support to adults with learning and / or physical disabilities and mental health issues. These roles are based in various units across Enniskillen. We have opportunities for care staff who can work days and/or nights to include weekends on a full time or part time basis. Day duty rates are £11.00 per hour Monday to Friday, £13.00 per hour on a Saturday and £15.00 per hour on a Sunday. Night duties are paid at £13.00 per hour MOnday to Saturday and £15.00 per on a Sunday. These roles will start immediately and are for a minimum of 3 months.
The successful candidates will work as part of the team to provide a high level of care and support to the client whilst promoting independence as per the clients care plans.
What the job entails:
- Provide personal care
- Assist with meal preparation
- Daily activities and outings
- Following care plans
What We Need from You:
- Experience in a similar Healthcare Setting
- To be NISCC registered, or willing to apply
- To have, or be willing to attend all mandatory training courses
- Willingness to undergo an enhanced Access Ni check
Benefits of working for First Choice:
- A minimum of 28 days paid holiday (pro rata)
- Inclusion into our company pension scheme
- Free mandatory training courses
- Weekly pay
How to Register with us:
- Contact Shannen Gillispie on 02866419059
- Send your CV to email@example.com
First Choice is an equal opportunities employer.