Support Workers – Kesh x 2
Our client is a supported living service charity that supports over 1500 adults and children with a range complex needs that include mental ill health, autism, intellectual/learning disabilities and dementia in over 80 different locations across Northern Ireland
What is the Job:
2x Support workers required to work in our clients site based in KESH. This service supports 6 male adults who have a range of complex needs that include both mental health and learning disability. The successful support workers role will include assisting with all aspects of daily living to promote a healthy and independent lifestyle where possible. Day to Day tasks will include assisting with all aspects of personal care, assisting with feeding, assisting with household duties and taking part in activities.
We have opportunities for support staff who can work days and/or nights to include weekends on a full time or part time basis with pay rates ranging from £11.00-15.00 and this work is expected to last until January 2024!
Who are we looking for:
● Experience in a similar Healthcare Setting
● To be NISCC registered, or willing to apply
● To have, or be willing to attend all mandatory training courses
● Willingness to undergo an enhanced Access Ni check
What benefits you get:
● Paid holidays (pro rata)
● Inclusion into our company pension scheme
● Free mandatory training courses
● Weekly pay
● Enhanced rates on bank holidays
First Choice is an equal opportunities employer.