We are currently recruiting a System Administrator to work in Antrim Area Hospital. This role will start immediately and will be for a minimum of 6 months. The hours of work are 9am-5pm, Monday-Friday, and the rate of pay is £12.25 per hour.
This is a great opportunity for someone with knowledge of Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel and Outlook) and looking to gain experience and progress as full training will be provided followed by the opportunity to shadow a senior administrator.
- Answering phones and helping system users with general questions.
- Manage performance of systems.
- Running reports of logged files and system traffic.
- Identify and raise issues that can come up with various systems.
The issues that would need to be resolved can range from a user being locked out of their system to their system not working at all. Full training is provided for any issues that arise within this role.
What We Need from You:
- 6 months experience using Microsoft suite.
- Strong computer and customer service skills
- The ability to work well with others in an office environment
What We Will Offer You:
- Opportunity to work in the public sector
- Paid annual leave
- Weekly pay
- Inclusion into our company pension scheme
The Next Steps, How to Contact the Team That Ticks All the Boxes:
- Contact Stacey or Reece in the Ballymena Office on 02825648477
- Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
First Choice is an equal opportunities employer