Team Secretary – Antrim/Magherafelt
We are recruiting TWO Team Secretary’s for our Public Sector Client, one role will be based in Antrim and the other in Magherafelt. If successful, you will be working in a trust setting that provides support and help to vulnerable young adults. The main duties of the role will include providing full administrative support to professional staff, diary management, booking meetings, and updating information on internal databases. Relevant experience preferred but not essential.
This role will consist of a 9AM-5PM working day, working Monday to Friday with a rate of pay of £11.11 per hour. We can offer an immediate start for these positions that is set to last at least 6 months with the likelihood of extension.
To be successful in the shortlisting for this role, you need to have the following:
- 5 GCSEs grade A-C to include English and Maths
- Relevant office experience
What We Will Offer You:
- £11.11 per hour Monday to Friday
- A minimum of 28 days paid holiday’s (pro rata)
- Full training and induction included
The Next Steps, How To Contact The Team That Ticks All The Boxes:
- Contact Stacey or Sarah on 02825648477
- Email your CV to email@example.com
First Choice is an equal opportunities employer