Team secretary – Antrim
We are currently recruiting for an Administrator to work in a within a hospital. The role will be based in Antrim working with the Child and Adolescent Mental Health Service . This post will start immediately and will initially be for 6 months. The hours of work are 9am-5pm, Monday-Friday, and the rate of pay is £11.11 per hour.
The main duties for this post will be – Updating staff and patient records, liaising with healthcare staff, drafting, and responding to emails, booking appointments for patients.
Diary management answering and transferring telephone calls for staff members and nurses. Filing and photocopying of confidential documents and adding people to waiting lists within the cancer unit. This role also involves requesting patient charts and having them sent to appropriate nursing staff.
What We Need from You:
- 1 years’ experience in an administration role
- The ability to work well with others in an office environment.
- 4 GCSES including maths and English.
- Experience in using Microsoft packages to include WORD, EXCEL, and OUTLOOK.
What We Will Offer You:
- Opportunity to work in the public sector.
- Paid annual leave.
- Weekly pay
- Inclusion into our company pension scheme
First Choice is an equal opportunities employer