Transport Administrator – Moira
First Choice is currently recruiting a Permanent Administrator for our private sector client in a Transport setting, based in Moira. This position will start immediately and the hours or work are Monday-Friday, 8 hours per day, flexible between 8am–6pm. Rate of pay will be between £11.00 and £13.50 per hour (depending on experience). This role will start immediately.
What The Job Entails:
- Planning and arranging 6 weekly inspection schedules for workshop and customers
- Daily/weekly updates to customers of work completed.
- Manage digital & hard copies of vehicle compliance documents.
- Emailing documents to customers & adding to computer vehicle records.
- Allocating supplier invoices to jobs.
- Recording and checking prices of vehicle parts & components.
- Book, manage and arrange all goods test appointments.
- Manage tyre usage.
- Order vehicle parts as knowledge increases.
- Issue customer invoices.
- Any other admin duties for workshop or transport departments as and when required.
What We Need From You:
- GCSE’s Math’s and English Grades A-C
- Previous administration experience
- Previous experience in vehicle maintenance sector desirable but not essential
- Excellent customer service skills
The Nitty Gritty:
- Hours or work are between 8am – 6pm, Monday to Friday.
- Starting salary of £11.00 – £13.50 Per hour
- Permanent employment
The Next Steps, How To Contact The Team That Ticks All The Boxes:
- Contact Peter Donaldson in our Lurgan Branch on 02838 316446
- Send your CV to Lurganjobs@first-choice-rec.com
- Simply click the apply button
First Choice is an equal opportunities employer