First Choice are recruiting a Permanent Financial Accountant for our client based in County Monaghan .
This is a great opportunity to join a huge dynamic International trading company based in the Republic of Ireland .
Their main branded products are soft Drinks, Confectionery, Toiletries, Household Goods, Health & Beauty and Groceries to Independent Cash & Carry’s and Supermarkets within Ireland.
They also trade on the majority of the global markets which provides them with the flexibility and capability to meet their client needs worldwide. They always strive to exceed their client’s expectations and provide a professional service.
- Management of bank accounts (manually and computerized)
- Bank account set-up/maintenance
- Monthly Bank Reconciliation
- Document accounting processes and procedures
- Collaborator with strong levels of engagement with individuals and teams
- High levels of integrity and trustworthiness
- High performing in meeting commitments
- Analytical skills and sound judgment
- High level of delivery and work completion
- Strong desire for continuous learning and development
- Highly organised with strong focus in ensuring complete audit trail * Strong communication skills, both oral and written
- Ensuring receipt of data for month end.
- Monthly and quarterly reporting.
- Preparation and upload of monthly and quarterly Intra Stat, VIES and CSO reports.
- Investigating and analysing differences between invoices and data.
- Preparing and filing VAT returns on a bi-monthly basis.
- Generating reports and dealing with ad hoc requests.
- Candidates should be fully qualified
- Ability to work with Microsoft Office, Microsoft Excel and Quick books accountancy package. (Sage or TAS Books)
- Good communication skills, team orientated and outgoing.
- Candidates should be able to learn quickly and suggest improvements where these are possible.
- The successful individual can expect:
- Competitive Salary €45.000 Annual
- Hours of Work – Mon – Friday 09.00 17.00
- Entry into the company pension scheme
- Opportunity for development and promotion.
Immediate start for the right candidate , if you meet the criteria please contact Janete Or Gemma on 02838316446 or submit your Resume via the link below.