User Feedback Administrator
A fantastic opportunity has risen in Antrim Area Hospital for a User Feedback Administrator to start immediately. If successful you will be working in the User Feedback Department Monday and Friday 9 am to 5 pm & Wednesday 9 am – 1.00 pm, this post is office based. On a Tuesday & Thursday you will work in the Risk Governance department (9.00 am to 5.00 pm both days) in the office initially, until you are trained and then from home if you wish.
The post holder will be responsible for providing efficient and prompt administration support to enable the team with the management of complaints and risk enquiries including answering calls and replying to emails. This role will involve you inputting data into the database relating to the complaints and incidents processed within the department and following the correct procedures per outcome.
To be successful in the shortlisting for this role, you will have the following:
- 5 GCSEs grade A-C to include English, PLUS 1 year admin experience.
- Experience of data input using spreadsheets or databases
What We Will Offer You:
- £11.11 per hour Monday to Friday
- Early finish on a Wednesday
- A minimum of 28 days paid holiday’s (pro rata)
- Work from Home opportunity
The Next Steps, How To Contact The Team That Ticks All The Boxes:
- Contact Stacey or Sarah on 02825648477
- Email your CV to Ballymenajobs@first-choice-rec.com
If this role isn’t what you’re looking for, check out the vacancies page on our website or contact the branch for more information
First Choice is an equal opportunities employer