Vehicle Maintenance Technician – Belfast
What The Job Is:
First Choice are currently recruiting for a Maintenance Technician for their public sector client based in Belfast. The post holder will be responsible for the maintenance and repair of a range of vehicles and equipment. The post holder will be part of a team which provides a breakdown service and will participate in an on-call rota providing and out of hours repair service.
Who The Job Is For:
The client we are recruiting for is a public sector client that operates over all of Northern Ireland. This is a demanding position so experience in this field is mandatory.
What The Job Entails:
- Analyse and diagnose faults in light commercial vehicles and equipment and repair said faults according to set protocols.
- Plan workload and record work undertaken on work sheets.
- Support new staff when employed.
- Use of power tools and hand tools.
- Following all Health and Safety guidelines.
What We Need From You:
- NVQ Part 3 Vehicle Maintenance and Repair and at least three years’ experience in the maintenance and repair of light commercial vehicles.
- Full unrestricted driving Licence that include category C1 and D1.
- Working knowledge of vehicle electrics and electrical systems.
- Participate in ‘On-Call’ rota
What We Will Offer You:
- Rate of pay is £11.20 per hour Monday to Friday, £14.95 on a Saturday and £17.91 per hour on a Sunday
- Weekly pay
- Inclusion into the company pensions scheme
The Nitty Gritty:
- Hours of work are Monday to Friday 9.00am – 5.00pm
- Participate in ‘On-Call’ rota on occasion.
- Closing date of advertisement 31.10.2020
The Next Steps, How To Contact The Team That Ticks All The Boxes:
- Contact Craig Devaney or Bradley Collings in our Belfast office
- Simply click the apply button
First Choice is an equal opportunities employer