x3 Team Leaders (Permanent) – Bangor
We are looking to recruit x 3 Permanent Team Leaders to work for our client Cedar Foundation Croft Community.
You will work within their residential and supported living facility located in Bangor.
In this role you will be part of the management team, supporting the Manager, supervising the support team and caring for the residents.
Part of your role you will be required to participate in person centred care, you will assist with activities, mentor and supervise the support team.
The hours of work will be 37 hours per week, with an annual salary of £22,857.
What We Need From You:
- Minimum of 2 years previous experience
- A capability to complete paperwork and communicate effectively
- Level 3 Diploma in Health and Social care
- UK driving licence and access to a vehicle
Benefits Of The Job:
- Free onsite parking
- Paid breaks
- Cycle to work scheme
- Special offers on High Street and Online Retailers
The Next Steps, How To Contact The Team That Ticks All The Boxes:
- Contact Danielle in our Bangor branch on 02891274500
- Email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
First Choice Selection Services is an equal opportunities employer