Yard Operative with forklift duties
Yard Operative required to work with our client, Wilsons Yard, based in Dromore. This is an on-going post working 8am – 5pm Monday to Friday with a pay rate of £11.00 per hour. The successful candidate may be required to work between the yard on the Hillsborough Road and the yard on the Mossvale Road.
The main duties of this role will be to operate the forklift to move and store products, performing checks on the forklift, counting and recording stock and carrying out duties such as yard maintenance, cutting grass and tidying up. This post would require someone who is happy with working outside in all weathers and has good communication skills.
What We Need From You:
- Full clean driving licence
- Counterbalance Forklift licence
- Ability to work outside in all weathers
What We Will Offer You:
- Weekly pay
- Paid annual leave
- Inclusion into company pension scheme
The Next Steps, How To Contact The Team That Ticks All The Boxes:
- Contact Patrick McCloskey or Thomas Fitzpatrick on 02890313693
- Email your cv to email@example.com
First Choice is an equal opportunities employer