IT Head of Operations
We have an immediate opportunity to work as an ICT Manager as Head of Operations. The role is based in the BSO in Belfast city centre. This role is full time hours Monday to Friday but availability to work from home on certain days. Candidates must have previous management experience and be able to run a team in a competitive professional environment. This is a temporary position lasting 3 months but open to further opportunity.
- To develop and manage the performance management for ICT Infrastructure functions in line with Service Level Agreements, HSC Security Policy and to participate in ITS Customer Forum.
- Manage the team on a day-to-day basis and help other managers deal with any queries.
- Help other consultants develop IT commissions with other company general bodies.
- Help company board develop main projects that they are working on.
- To Chair the Regional Change Advisory Board and oversee operations.
- A university degree or relevant professional qualification
- 4 years work in a senior management role
- Have 8 years’ experience, of which 4 years must be in a senior management role.
- Have at least 2 years’ experience of managing multiple teams to successfully deliver outcomes.
- Hold a full current clean UK driving licence.
The Next Steps:
- Contact Peter Corrie or Patrick McCloskey on 02890 313693
- Email your cv to email@example.com
First Choice is an equal opportunities employer.