We are looking to recruit an Office Manager on behalf of our client, a digital retailer based in the Bangor area.
- Invoice management
- Raw data processing
- Producing management reports
- Prepare sales data for analysis
- Oversee all customer services
- Provide day to day direction to the customer service and admin team
- 1 year’s office experience essential
- Experience in a customer focused role
- Exposure to courier software is advantageous
- Experience in using a customer ordering system
- Proficient in computer usage including spreadsheets, database software and email management systems
- Excellent time-management and organisation skills
- Monday – Friday working week
- 9am-5pm daily hours
- The role is on an initial temporary basis, which, for the right candidate, will lead to a permanent position after 6 months
- The hourly rate for the first 6 months is £10.00 per hour, then will be salaried at around £20,000 depending on experience
- Based in Bangor, with free parking!
If you would like to know more about the role on offer then call Jessica on 028 91274500 or pop into our office based at 75A High Street, Bangor.