First Choice Section Services are currently recruiting a Procurement Manager for their client located in Belfast.
The role is to support senior Procurement Manager in providing a cost effective service.
- Ensuring budget targets are met
- Managing the procurement service
- Review key performance measures
- Assist in the development of strategies and business planning
- Reviewing and sourcing goods and services in line with value for money and quality principles
- Following company legislation in the tendering and quotation process
- Provide advice and information to departments
- Respond to queries from suppliers
- Approve buying orders
- Monitor suppliers to ensure contractual obligations are met
- Degree in Management or Business
- 2 Years’ experience in procurement and contracting
- In the absence of a Degree you must have 5 years’ experience
Monday to Friday
9am – 5pm
Parking on Site
Rate of pay is £14.20 per hour
If you have excellent communication skills and want to become part of a team please call Craig Devaney, Janete Teixeira or Karen Rainey on 02890 313693 or email your CV to the link.