We are delighted to announce that we have been appointed as the first choice supplier of Social Care/Support Staff to the Northern Ireland Health and Social Care Trust. As part of this partnership we are recruiting for Social Workers for a wide range of positions across Northern Ireland.
Job duties include:
- Conducting Interviews with Individuals and families to assess and review their situation.
- Undertaking and writing up assessments which meet specified standards and timescales.
- Offering information and support.
- Organising and managing packages of support to enable people to lead the fullest lives possible.
- Recommending and sometimes making decisions about the best course of action for a particular person or family.
- Liaising with, and making referrals to other agencies.
- Participating in multidisciplinary teams and meetings
- Maintaining accurate records and preparing reports for legal action.
Applicants must have the appropriate NISCC registration with a minimum of 6 months paid experience.
Follow us for the Latest News on all positions!