We are delighted to announce that we have been appointed as the first choice supplier of Social Care/Support Staff to the Northern Ireland Health and Social Care Trust. As part of this partnership we are recruiting for Social Workers for a wide range of positions across Northern Ireland.
Job duties include:
- Conducting Interviews with Individuals and families to assess and review their situation.
- Undertaking and writing up assessments which meet specified standards and timescales.
- Offering information and support.
- Organising and managing packages of support to enable people to lead the fullest lives possible.
- Recommending and sometimes making decisions about the best course of action for a particular person or family.
- Liaising with, and making referrals to other agencies.
- Participating in multidisciplinary teams and meetings
- Maintaining accurate records and preparing reports for legal action.
Applicants must have the appropriate NISCC registration with a minimum of 6 months paid experience.
If this exciting opportunity interests you, please contact your local branch or view our current vacancies to find out what opportunities are available in your area.
Follow us for the Latest News on all positions!