First Choice is recruiting a MIG welder for their client based in Toomebridge
- GCSE’s English and Maths
- Valid qualifications as a welder.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience as a welder/fabrication
- Must speak good English
- Must be aware of all Health and Safety Regulations within the workplace
- Be able to read drawings
- Must have access to a car
- Must be hard working
- Be able to work as a team and an individual.
- MIG welding parts to a high standard.
- Welding profiles
- Liase with supervisor to prioritise work.
- Report any defects or Health and Safety issues in a timely manner
- Compliance with all Company policies and procedures
The Nitty Gritty
- Working hours will be 8am -5pm Monday to Thursday and 8am -1pm Friday
- Overtime Available on a Friday
- Will be required to undertake a welding test
The Next Steps
- Contact Aaron on 028 25648477 for more information
- Email CV to the link provided.
Who We Are:
First Choice now one of Northern Ireland’s leading Recruitment Agencies has come a long way since opening its doors in 1994. We employ over 40 consultants and place over 1000 temporary staff every week in a variety of Public and Private Sector Settings.
Please note: Position may become permanent for the right candidate