First Choice is looking an Information Governance Officer for their client based in Belfast.
The post holder will be responsible for supporting the Data Protection Officer (DPO) in the delivery of Information Governance arrangements within the clients organisation, as well as internal complaints and whistleblowing arrangements. The post holder will be responsible for the development and implementation of relevant policies and procedures.
- Promote and enable organisational understanding of the clients responsibilities, under The General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR), Freedom of Information (FOI) and Environmental Information Regulations (EIR). This will include development of practical guides, reference documents, training materials and workshops
- Manage information security incidents, recommending remedial actions and following up to ensure completion
- Ensure information requests received under GDPR, FOI and EIR are processed and responded to effectively, and in line with legislative deadlines
- Develop proposals and reports as required for presentation to the Senior Management Team (SMT) / Board
- Degree or professional qualification and 2 years’ experience
- 5 Years relevant experience
- Full Current driving licence
If you have excellent communication skills and want to become part of a team please call Robert McBride, Karen Rainey or Craig Devaney on 02890 313693 or email your CV to the link.