One Clerical Officer required for the Catering Department Office in Antrim Area Hospital. This is a temporary role for a minimum of 6 months with the likelihood of it being extended. The hours of work will be Monday to Friday 9am-5pm. The rate of pay will be £11.11 per hour and an immediate start is available.
Main job duties will include, printing menus, adding relevant information onto the hospital systems, typing letters, memos etc. Taking phone calls, receiving invoices and other general office duties.
What We Need From You:
- Relevant Experience with Microsoft Systems
- Relevant experience in an office setting.
The Nitty Gritty:
- Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
- Full Training and induction to the role provided
- Immediate start
- Successful candidates must be willing to undergo an enhanced Access NI Check.
The Next Steps, How To Contact The Team That Ticks All The Boxes:
- Contact Stacey Maxwell or Reece Cullen on 028 2564 8477.
- Email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
First Choice is an equal opportunities employer