We are currently recruiting two cooks to work with our public sector client in Antrim. Immediate start is available for a role that is set to last for 12 months but has the potential to be made permanent. Our pay rates have now increased to £11.11 per hour Monday to Friday, £15 per hour on a Saturday and £18.78 per hour on a Sunday. Successful candidates will enjoy working hours of Monday to Friday either 7am-3pm or 9am-5pm with occasional weekends.
This role will see the successful applicant undertake basic cook duties to include cooking and serving lunch to service users and assisting with keeping the kitchen area clean and tidy and fully stocked.
What We Will Offer You:
- Free High-quality training & Full induction
- A minimum of 28 days paid holiday’s (pro rata)
- Inclusion into our company pension scheme
The Nitty Gritty:
- Must be able to complete 1 day training (Training held every Wednesday)
- Working hours are Monday to Friday
- Closing date of advertisement 06/02/2023 at 5pm
The Next Steps, How To Contact The Team That Ticks All The Boxes:
- Contact Stacey or Sarah on 02825648477
- Email your cv to email@example.com
If this role isn’t what you’re looking for, check out the vacancies page on our website or contact the branch for more information
First Choice is an equal opportunities employer