Day Centre Support Worker- Lisburn
Support Worker required for a day centre setting based in the Lisburn area.
In this role you will be working as part of a team to support adults with physical disabilities, sensory impairments or learning disabilities. This is a sociable role where you will interact and provide support to the service users, assisting with activities within the centre and supervising outings. With this role you will assist the service user with toileting and mealtimes.
This is a temporary position lasting a minimum of 6 months with possible extension. You will be working Monday to Friday 9am – 3pm with a pay rate of £11.11 per hour.
What We Need from You:
- 6 months experience in a Healthcare Setting (preferable with Learning Disabilities)
- To be NISCC registered, or willing to apply
What We Will Offer You:
- A minimum of 28 days paid holiday (pro rata)
- Weekly Pay
- Inclusion into our company pension scheme
- Free Comprehensive and ongoing annual training courses
The Next Steps, How To Contact The Team That Ticks All The Boxes:
- Contact Ella Milligan, Saoirse McCloskey or Mitchell Douglas in our Belfast Branch on 02890313693
- Email: Belfastjobs@first-choice-rec.com
- Simply Click apply now
First Choice is an equal opportunities employer.