PERMANENT opportunity for a Sales Administrator based in Ballymena. This fantastic opportunity is with a specialist company that is one of Northern Ireland’s leading manufactures. If you are the successful post holder, you will work Monday to Thursday 9am – 5pm and will enjoy an early finish on a Friday of 1pm.
This post comes with an attractive annual salary of £22,000-£24,000 and opportunities for progression.
What The Job Entails:
- Manage telephone calls, web inquiries in a professional manner ·
- Process all sales transactions.
- Prepare and review Estimates and Invoices
- Process Financial Transactions
- Deal with all customer queries
- Update the inhouse database.
What We Need From You:
- 5 GCSE’S including Maths and English
- Experience in a Sales environment
- Knowledge of MS Packages and telephone systems
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
What We Will Offer You:
- £22,000-£24,000 per annum (depending on experience)
- A permanent role within a growing organisation
- Opportunities for Progression
The Nitty Gritty:
- Hours of work are Monday – Thursday 8:30am – 5:30pm and Friday 8:30am – 1:30pm
- 1 hour Lunch Break
- Closing date of advertisement 06/02/2023 @ 5pm
- Immediate Starts available.
The Next Steps, How To Contact The Team That Ticks All The Boxes:
- Contact Sarah O’Hagan or Stacey Maxwell on 02825648477
- Email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
First Choice is an equal opportunities employer