A fantastic opportunity has risen in the Ballymena area for a team secretary. This post will be working full time Monday and Friday 9am-5pm paying £10.40 per hour. Successful candidates will be offered an immediate start within the Mental Health & Disability Services department. The main duties of the role will include reception duties, diary management, organising patient appointments and updating information on internal databases.
What We Need From You:
- 4 GCSEs (A-C), including English Language. Equivalent qualifications may be considered.
- 1 year office experience
- Experience in the use of Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
What We Will Offer You:
- £10.40 per hour
- A minimum of 28 days paid holiday’s (pro rata)
The Nitty Gritty:
- Closing date of advertisement 12/10/22 @ 5pm
- Immediate start
The Next Steps, How To Contact The Team That Ticks All The Boxes:
- Contact Esther or Stacey on 028 2564 8477.
- Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
First Choice is an equal opportunities employer