As preferred supplier to the NHS Framework since 2017, we are recruiting for Nursing Auxiliaries with shifts available in Causeway Hospital Coleraine and The Robinson Hospital Ballymoney.
Rate of pay as per framework of £10.42- £19.07 per hour, depending on the shift worked. This role provides you with flexibility to balance family responsibilities, academic studies, or other ongoing commitments and is perfect for those looking towards a career in Nursing as you choose your shifts each week!
Shift times available: 7.30am – 8.30pm, 7.30am – 2.30pm, 2pm – 8.30pm and 8pm – 8am
In this role you will work across various wards to provide care and support to patients with a range of needs.
What We Need from You:
- Previous experience in a Healthcare Setting
- To be NISCC registered, or willing to apply
- To have, or be willing to attend all mandatory training courses
What We Will Offer You:
- A minimum of 28 days paid holiday’s (pro rata)
- Free Comprehensive and ongoing annual training courses
- Weekly pay
- Flexible Working Pattern to suit your lifestyle
- Free uniform
- Opportunity to work in the public sector
The Next Steps, How to Contact the Team That Ticks All the Boxes:
- Contact Chloe Brewster or John Nestor at the Coleraine office on 02870327011
- Email your CV to Colerainejobs@first-choice-rec.com
First Choice is an equal opportunities employer.